Thursday, March 5, 2009

Firsties, etc.

The purpose behind this blog is, obviously, to subject common arguments to scrutiny. It is not to further any particular agenda -- political, religious, or otherwise. It is also here for our mutual benefaction: you, perhaps, learn something new about argument structure, or how to attack or defend a position you feel strongly about; I, perhaps, learn something new about my own positions on things, or come up with a clever logical move.

Regardless, this blog will only be possible in the context of you, the reader, referring me to those arguments that you find relevant or feel strongly about. Or maybe it just bugs you, but you don't quite know why. Or maybe you're really sure that an argument works, and want to make sure. Or maybe you're writing a paper and want to professor-proof your arguments. Send me a link, a document, an email in leetspeak. Whatever.

If it so happens that I find an argument I don't know what to do with, I'll post it and invite the commenters to help me figure it out.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment